The chances are you’re reading this article because you just signed up for your SwiftComm trial and you’d like to swap your temporary 03 number for a different one.
The great news is that it’s super-easy to do in any of our apps:
- Open your SwiftComm app and login (if you haven’t already)
- Click on Settings (the little cog icon)
- Scroll down to Admin>Numbers and click on Numbers
- Click on Add Number ( or + in the mobile apps)
- Choose which type of number you want to search for – 01, 02, 03 & 07 numbers are available instantly. International numbers are also available on request – LiveChat us!
- Choose your new number and Click Done (want a special/Gold number? LiveChat us!)
- In the next screen Assign the number to yourself. Click Add then navigate to your Name and select.
- Click Done and then click Cancel
- Finally, you need to unassign and delete the temporary number (unless you want to keep it, of course)
- To do this go back to Admin>Numbers, click on the number you want to remove, click Unassign, and then Delete.
Porting Existing Numbers
If you have an existing number and would like to check if it’s portable, please check out this article.
Enjoy SwiftComm. If you need any help at all, please feel free to LiveChat!